255 Nano's talking to 255 Nano's to make a HUGE THINGY (ish)

Life is shit, or shitter or lesser than always, and then you die...ish

But in the time between this and that (shit levels), something can be done, (I think)

I was thinking about a bunch of Nano's linked together to form some sort of AI to handle online software problems like Grumpy Mike and AWOL, as a single string of conscripts (or convicts) as such. just make them there own array of grumpyness to fade them in and out of program. As needed.

It was going along great, getting good data stored to sd, and got all the Nano's all talking and not warring together when the unexpected happened, they chilled out!!! not the Nano's, Mike and AWOL I've not thrown a GOTO statement at them to see if it's really true yet, but I will to find out if it's true or not soon;)

in the mean time the bear is on me, with a big thank you to the Arduino world :o

darthclueless:
in the mean time the bear is on me,

I wonder if that is a typo.

But I guess the beer would be as virtual as the bear so it makes little difference :slight_smile:

Perhaps if you post your address I could send you a pint glass in the post and you could fill it and send it back - with a big "This way up ^ sign"

...R

Yeah, I often write a load of bollocks when I've had a drink or five, too.

AWOL:
Yeah, I write a load of bollocks when I've had a drink or five too.

You're more grumpy than Grumpy Mike, which to be fair takes the piss out of the grumpy's little arse that played with Snow White, thou I've had 3 beers so might be lest than honest!

I've lost faith with Grumpy Mike, he used to be a complete @@@@, and very good at it. But today he seems to help folks without being a dick! which leads me to believe that MODS are """""'S or they would have changed his forum name to "Happy && also HelpfulMike" so folks knew he was a good guy on their side!!!!

As I had reported to the MOD's at the time of Grumpies ongoing happy/helpfulness and that there was something wrong with his account!!!

who wants a beer?

darthclueless:
thou I've had 3 beers

And this far gone? Cheap date.

Robin2:

darthclueless:
in the mean time the bear is on me,

I wonder if that is a typo. ...

No, that's what he meant. 3 beers help.

Hey darth - ever heard of a website called 4chan? They might be able to help.

ChrisTenone:
Hey darth - ever heard of a website called 4chan?

{Googles "4chan"} :o