reading ultrasonic sensor data from 6 nrf trans and sending it to 1 receiver

Hello,

I'm having trouble with sending sensor values from nrf transmitter to receiver. I'm not very familiar with how nrf module works. I've attached the code kindly help me with a solution.

test1_reciever.ino (406 Bytes)

test1_trans.ino (1.04 KB)

Try the examples in this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

...R

Actually, i have already tried on the link given above. But it is able to send only the hardcoded value. It's not able to sense the data from the sensor and send the data to the pipe.

srijay:
Actually, i have already tried on the link given above. But it is able to send only the hardcoded value. It's not able to sense the data from the sensor and send the data to the pipe.

Post the version of the two programs that worked for you with hardcoded values.

And also post the amended versions of the 2 programs that try to send the sensor values. I suspect very little change will be needed.

...R

Ok....

Below I have attached both the programmes. I have been trying a lot but nothing is working out.

If I try to send the sensor value its sends 0 instead of some Value.

r1.ino (930 Bytes)

t1.ino (2.26 KB)

srijay:
Ok....

Below I have attached both the programmes

Not OK ... You have not done what I requested in Reply #3

The two programs you posted are not identical to my examples. Start with my examples completely unchanged.

...R

Attached Below the same code of yours.

SimpleTx.ino (1.48 KB)

SimpleRx.ino (927 Bytes)

srijay:
Attached Below the same code of yours.

Does it work properly for you?

Why can't you tell me that without me having to ask?

...R