Help me out in my assignment

I have an assignment on Saturday. There are somethings that I do not understand. So Please help me to figure them out.

1)What is the exact value as mentioned by regulations for High Voltage and Low Voltage?

2)If an insulation is good three people should sign to verify. What are those people?

3)What is a "Minor Work Form"?
:o

1. 42
  2. Huey, Dewey and Louie
  3. it's the form your kid brings home from school that you sign to say you've seen their homework.

sahirudilan:
2)If an insulation is good three people should sign to verify. What are those people?

The first three persons who have not suffered an electrical shock from coming in contact with the insulated item.

...R

Robin2:
The first three persons who have not suffered an electrical shock from coming in contact with the insulated item.

...R

Or possibly the last three if you manage to hide the bodies. :slight_smile:

EDIT

I think we have all assumed electrical but 2 and 3 can have a different meaning in the education system.

Could refer to roof insulation or the repair of a broken toilet.

Very helpful. LoL

sahirudilan:
Very helpful. LoL

Because you posted your question in the Bar Sport section I reckon we all assumed you did it to amuse us - an example of silly questions that people expect magic answers to because they have not been listening in class..

If it was a serious question the short answer is that the Arduino Forum is not the place to ask.

...R