What kind of motor driver to use for my Chem E car project

ardly:
Have you got the chassis kit already as if it is coming from China it may take some time to arrive?

The link does not provide much information. It looks like each motor drives a geared axle that probably has a wheel on one side and a "velocimetry code disk" on the other. It looks like it takes 4 1.5V batteries wired in series, so it is using 6V. Are your generators going to produce 6V?

You also need to consider the current. Once you have the kit it may have more information or you may be able to Google it from part numbers etc.

To me a photo resistor and a Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) are the same thing - maybe somebody else knows different.

You big challenge is probably going to be getting the electrical/mechanical aspects of this right so that enough power is generated to drive the car.

What is the role of the Arduino, could everything not be done by electronics?

What small island are you on?

I purchased the kit from a local shop here. Literally the only shop that sells this here. Only the model number and the picture in the link is displayed. No manual no instructions. So I dont know how much power is required to run it and I dont know yet how much power the thermo electric generators are going to produce. I need to fabricate the containers and sitck the thermo electric generators in betwen and test the output this week but i'm still waiting for "approval" from the HOD to use the workshop. I would have to wait till Sunday to do this. Oh and I have never been to a workshop before.
Tried googling "HR16 4wd" but other than the link nothing useful comes up.
Honestly, I have heard of Raspberry Pi but not of Audrino. It is listed in the thesis they want me build, that is the first time I heard of Audrino. The guys who did the thesis had a team, I am one the only survivor of this course. I dont suppose the task i want can be done without an Audrino or a Raspberry Pi. Would have been better. I need to apply the chemical aspect, the isntrumentation can change.
I am from the Kingdom of Bahrain. Tis a small island.

wvmarle:
In other words: they're looking for you to build a DIY battery. That's at least what you seem to describe.

Fair chance - such motors easily do a couple thousand RPM. Too fast for most direct drives.

Short from taking it apart: ask the manufacturer.

Oh, GrooveFlotilla referred to this. I have to agree that it's good to know we're not having yet another xy problem on our hands.

It never crossed my mind to ask the manufacturer, I will try that now. Thanks

slipstick:
The motors are geared. And if they only have 2 wires to connect them they are almost certainly brushed. Brushless motors almost always have 3 wires.

Steve

The motors have 2 wires. Do I need all 4 motors to run the car?

PaulS:
So, you are not contributing anything new. Hmmm.

Forget about contributing. If I can get this car running I would consider it a miracle. Might I remind you I am a commerce graduate. I still don't understand how only I passed through to the second year.