Robot Camera  With  2.8" TFT

Quote:
I never had any doubts that it could display the camera picture on the screen, but how exactly does this involve an Arduino ?
Well I was querying the fact that it would do all that while being controlled by an ATMega32 (yes 32).
Quote:
I do however doubt how fast this camera, screen module thingy will be.
I think that is pretty impressive.

The arduino would just control the taking of a picture and whatever else you want it to do as far as I understand it. The onboard ATMega32 controls the camera and screen (and storing of pictures etc)

Could the camera be connected to an arduino, data sent via XBee and then the data sent to the screen for the screen to display it/take pictures etc?
Any news on availability or pricing yet?

Quote:
I would be interested to know more about the display as it is obviously cheap and relatively simple to interface with. Is there any more information available about the screen itself and how it is interfaced with?
Can I get any info on the display?

Mowcius

Yes, you are right. You can use Arduino to take pictures. However, you can also use the ATMega32 to take pictures.

Could the camera be connected to an arduino, data sent via XBee and then the data sent to the screen for the screen to display it/take pictures etc?

Yes, camera can be directly connected to Arduino. And then data is send to the display wirelessly and display it.

Any news on availability or pricing yet?

now we are still testing it. Once testing is finished, price information will be updated here :slight_smile:
And the display can also be directly drived by Arduino. :slight_smile: