FPGA programming

Hi, although at the moment the plan for the VIDOR 4000 is that only professionals contribute FPGA-libraries, and no beginner tutorial for FPGA-programming is planned, I still would like to learn it and upload own code (on my own risk of course)!
I googled a bit and found this tutorial (besides others)! Is it possible to create FPGA code for the VIDOR 4000 with the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software Suite Lite Edition which is used in this tutorial?
Thanks for the answers in advance!

In order to write custom software for the FPGA, you have to use Quartus - it is an Intel/Altera chip which requires that environment.

Yes quartus lite is supported and we are about to release the scripts and samples that will allow you to recompile the libraries we already published so that you can tinker with them.

Hi Joegi,

If you want to learn how to use an FPGA I think that this site could help you.

https://www.fpga4fun.com/

Marco

foxrobotics:
In order to write custom software for the FPGA, you have to use Quartus - it is an Intel/Altera chip which requires that environment.

Thanks for the post. I've download Quartus and have installed it. I'm just waiting for the VIDOR 4000 to show up so I can start doing some interesting projects.