connect 2 arduino uno via TX/RX

hello,
i have an ethercard and a micro sd card modules
so the problem is i cant connect both of them to a single arduino uno because they need the same pins 11/12/13

my solution is to connect two boards one is a master (connect to a web server via the ethernet) the other is slave (save data to the micro sd card)
the problem is i don't know how to do that and how to program both of the two arduinos
anyone for help.?

so the problem is i cant connect both of them to a single arduino uno because they need the same pins 11/12/13

Does your city have buses that have just one seat each?

Pins 11, 12, and 13 are the SPI pins. Any number of devices can be connected to the bus, as long as each has a separate slave select pin.

the problem is i don't know how to do that and how to program both of the two arduinos

The problem is that you don't understand that two SPI devices CAN be connected to one Arduino, and that you haven't defined any requirements. You can't even begin trying to write code without requirements, nor can you expect anyone else to write code for you.

mahmoud_bh:
i have an ethercard and a micro sd card modules

That suggests that both devices use SPI and if so they can share those pins - that is the whole purpose of SPI.

However you need to post links to the datasheets for the devices if you need confirmation of that.

...R

my modules :

ethercard:

micro sd card:

i have connected only the enc28j60 module and i runed a timer on a local IP, when i plog the sd card parallel to the ethercard (si>si, so>so, sck>sck) the timer stops and the connection lost

If you do not make any code changes when you add the SD card, then it WILL interfere with the Ethernet card.

mahmoud_bh:
my modules :

Pictures of the modules don't help. You need to post links the the datasheets.

...R