"Adafruit Feather 32u4" not an avaliable board?

I'm attempting to program my Adafruit to run a DC motor test and on the web app, 'Adafruit Feather 32u4' is not an available board? Am I doing something wrong?

Arduino Web Editor currently only supports the official Arduino boards as well as a few boards from other manufacturers who negotiated an agreement to have their boards included in the official Arduino hardware packages. The Adafruit Feather 32U4 is not one of the supported boards.

I recommend that you use the standard Arduino IDE for your Feather 32U4. You can install support for it in the Arduino IDE by following these instructions:

Since you're posting in the Create > Chrome App forum section, I'm guessing you are using ChromeOS, and I know that is not conducive to using the Arduino IDE. I don't own a computer running ChromeOS so I haven't been able to try it, but it's my understanding that it is possible to run the Arduino IDE on your computer with a bit of effort:
Instructions here: Desktop IDE running on Chromebook via chroot - Interfacing w/ Software on the Computer - Arduino Forum
As an alternative to that approach, there is also an arduino_ide package in chromebrew.