H-Block... HELP...full size go-kart RC.

Hi, I'm building a RC go-kart, and i would like to do the windshield wiper motor for steering, great idea, but I'm having a problem, i tried the L298N, didn't work and the 43A BTS7960B DC Motor Driver Drive Module H-Bridge PWM Control Fast Braking, and nothing is happening, I did it just like all the videos iv'e seen, i don't know what I'm doing wrong, what does the voltage need to be on in 1 & 2, can i use any servo, my receiver works on 5v or 9.3v , tried both no difference, do these things need to be programmed before use or are they plug and play, cause I'm not playing, LOL, please help if you can, I'm using a spectrum DX5C... THANK YOU, Danny........

Please post a link to the motor that you try to control.

Please post a schematic how everything is wired. A photo of a hand-drawn schematic is fine.

Please post your code.

"Installation and Troubleshooting" is not for problems with your project; I have asked a moderator if it can be moved.

PS
In case you haven't done so yet, read How to use this forum - please read., specifically related to posting code using code tags and how to insert clickable links using the url tags.

@talpereczon, please do not hijack. Please do not cross-post. Other post removed.

Hi, I'm building a RC go-kart, and i would like to do the windshield wiper motor for steering, great idea, but I'm having a problem, i tried the L298N, didn't work and the 43A BTS7960B DC Motor Driver Drive Module H-Bridge PWM Control Fast Braking, and nothing is happening, I did it just like all the videos iv'e seen, i don't know what I'm doing wrong, what does the voltage need to be on in 1 & 2, can i use any servo, my receiver works on 5v or 9.3v , tried both no difference, do these things need to be programmed before use or are they plug and play, cause I'm not playing, LOL, please help if you can, I'm using a spectrum DX5C... THANK YOU, Danny........This is what I'm trying to do.

Most likely you got the wiring wrong ...

So what servo are you using? Were you able to modify it as shown in the video? What, if anything happens, when you try it? Does the servo move at all?

Personally I can't tell anything useful from that video so I'd guess that either you're using the wrong components or you've wired them wrong or you're not powering them correctly. Or perhaps the video missed out some essential information.

Steve

I'm using mg996r servo, I plug in the board the same way like in the video, servo works but not the motor. when i put an LED instead of the motor it blinks when i turn left to right. has power for small scale but when i go up nothing happens.. Does the H-bridge need to be programmed before use?

Iv'e tried 2 different H-Bridge boards, and got the same result..

slipstick:
So what servo are you using? Were you able to modify it as shown in the video? What, if anything happens, when you try it? Does the servo move at all?

Personally I can't tell anything useful from that video so I'd guess that either you're using the wrong components or you've wired them wrong or you're not powering them correctly. Or perhaps the video missed out some essential information.

Steve

I'm using mg996r servo, I plug in the board the same way like in the video, servo works but not the motor. when i put an LED instead of the motor it blinks when i turn left to right. has power for small scale but when i go up nothing happens.. Does the H-bridge need to be programmed before use?

Iv'e tried 2 different H-Bridge boards, and got the same result..

@talpereczon, stop cross-posting. Last warning.

Please post a wiring schematic or at least a photo of what you have built.