sensor to measure organic carbon content from soil.

Hello,
I am currently working on an agricultural project, in which I want to measure soil nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Organic Carbon.
Is there sensor available to measure organic carbon in soil?
And also I want to know if there is any NPK sensor available to measure soil nutrients like Nitrogen(N), Phosphorus(P) and Potassium(K).
I somewhere got the solution for NPK measurement like we can find out percentage of NPK from PH value of the soil, but thats not the appropriate solution.
If anyone know about this, please help me out.
Any help will be appreciated.

A gas chromatograph may do for the mineral content, assuming you can get small enough representative samples.
The organic carbon content is a different thing, no idea how to do. It'll be quite tricky as it doesn't dissolve in water and is usually not very homogeneous so you need larger sample (as in, by the bucket).

wvmarle:
A gas chromatograph may do for the mineral content, assuming you can get small enough representative samples.
The organic carbon content is a different thing, no idea how to do. It'll be quite tricky as it doesn't dissolve in water and is usually not very homogeneous so you need larger sample (as in, by the bucket).

I want a kind of sensor which will just deep in soil and will get reading on monitor.

You'll have to go and invent your own. They don't exist.

Thank you for reply. :slight_smile: