Who can help with data visualization ? Urgent !

Hi guys ! Who can help? I need to visualize data in several coordinate systems - cylindrical and spherical. This is necessary for more accurate results.
Is there a tool that will allow you to do this ? Please move the topic in the right section if I'm wrong.

This doesn't sound like something an Arduino can handle.
Why don't you use a normal PC for such a task?

For data visualization, I usually use either MATLAB or Mathematica on a PC.

Scilab is very similar to MATLAB and is free. It should be fine for most visualization tasks.

jremington:
For data visualization, I usually use either MATLAB or Mathematica on a PC.

Scilab is very similar to MATLAB and is free. It should be fine for most visualization tasks.

Thank u ! This tool can visualize data in several coordinate systems ? it's very important for me
sorry , if my question sound stupid .

Consult the Scilab documentation to learn about the coordinate systems supported. It is very complete.
Overview of data plotting.

Python's numpy, scipy, matplotlib libraries are my place to go, and there are various environments built around them too

Guys, thank you so much for your help! I need to visualize large amounts of data.
I'm not sure Scilab is up to the task.
Python is so hard for me...
On another forum I was advised to download AtomicusChart® - https://atomicuschart.com/ . Has anyone worked with this program?

I'm not sure Scilab is up to the task.

Scilab is an extremely powerful program, but you won't know until you try it.

jremington:
Consult the Scilab documentation to learn about the coordinate systems supported. It is very complete.
Overview of data plotting.

I have a request for you could u help me to deal with AtomicusChart® ?
They have a trial version of the program on their website . I already downloaded it, but I can't figure out the settings.
Judging by the reviews on another forum this tool is suitable for solving my problems.
But there I still no one answered. This is necessary

Start by describing the data and explain clearly how you want to visualize it. Post examples.

I have f (x,y) data from the measuring equipment and I want to be able to view them both in Cartesian and angular systems.
switching the button between the systems
Is that possible? Just on the website AtomicusChart , write that they have this feature
But I can't figure out where she is in the trial. help pls

You keep asking if something can be done without telling us what that something is. You keep hand waving and talking about "data" and "multiple coordinate systems" but you don't say anything about what the data is or what you actually want to do with it. Can't you understand that it is impossible for anyone to recommend a tool when they don't know clearly what is the task?

There are lots of programs out there for data visualization. But none of them are going to involve Arduino so you're really asking in the wrong place. You should maybe ask somewhere that data visualization is the main topic instead of here where we talk about microcontrollers. It's a bit like showing up on a bicycle forum to ask what's wrong with your car. Think about this for a bit.

Are you shilling for Atomicus Chart, cause I see you're using the registered symbol when you name it.

In any event, if you're needing help even doing an example, then it's probably not the tool to use. How many data points (x, y pairs) do you have, what is the range, what kind of plot do you want? We'd be more interested in your "Urgent !" problem if you let us know what you are doing in direct terms rather than abstract.

However, after looking at the available documentation, and the availability of support, I gotta say, I agree with jremington - go for scilab. Especially if your work is the plotting you describe - the built-in functions are already superior to Chart, and then the API for extending it is open source. In fact scilab itself is open source, whereas Chart is proprietary. On the other hand, Chart seems to excel at surface rendering, like for text books. I'd think though that the data from scilab could be decorated nicely with any 3D rendering application.

I don't think you will find any Atomicus gurus here. But good luck.