Adding mikroBUS Interface for Arduino

Trying to get a remote control system with the Arduino Yun. I Require MikroBus interface which will send commands over Wifi but I can't see if it is compatible and what pins are already in use by the Yun for Ethernet.

Could someone shed some light on my blindness here

Much Appreciated

I believe Ethernet is handled by the AR9331 so you only need to be concerned about the pins that connect the AVR to the AR9331, which are pins 0 and 1:

The hardware serials of the ATmega32U4 and the AR9331 on the Yún are connected together and are used to communicate between the two processors.

Pins 0 and 1 should be avoided as they are used by the Bridge library.

However there is another connection between the two:

The SPI pins are also connected to the AR9331 gpio pins, where it has been implemented in software the SPI interface. This means that the ATMega32u4 and the AR9331 can also communicate using the SPI protocol.

You should be able to use multiple devices on the SPI bus but it's strange that they don't mention a CS pin connection between the ATMega32u4 and the AR9331

If you want to use serial for communications with your MikroBus, just use SoftwareSerial and make sure to use RX only on one of the pins specified as possible for Leonardo/Yun.

pert is correct that SPI is used between the the two processors. If you are programming the Yun over the network, the SPI bus is used to upload the sketch to the ATMega32u4 side of the Yun. Other SPI devices will have to be inactive or disconnected during the sketch upload, in my experience. Once the sketch is running, the SPI works perfectly, since the bus isn't used for normal communication between the processors.
You can also use a more bit-bang approach on normal digital pins and avoid the actual SPI bus altogether and use ShiftIn / ShiftOut, though I'm not sure you can simultaneously receive and send with that methodology, which may or may not matter to you.

Are you trying to add a Wifi Mikrobus module or are you trying to add some other Mikrobus module that will communicate over the Yun's existing networking features (wifi/ethernet)?
If the former, is there a reason you can't use the Yun's wifi connection to accomplish your remote control?

We trying to add Mikrobus Dali communication on the Adrunio and use the Yun Wifi to connect to a central wifi spot for remote control. but we need a second option to communicate with Dali to remotely control the YUN as well. As Wifi is not the most secure in some areas.

Just want a single package for all option. Currently building new PCD boards that clips the Adruino and we need a unit that could do them all. We have the Uno but id prefer to get the Yun.

Thanks for your help.