Arduino uno programming over OTA with ESP8266

i use the setups from the WiFi link tutorial, I need something else ? when i connect the USB cable e get the

port from this but i have no port for OTA

the WiFi Link README expects that you know your esp8266.

https://tttapa.github.io/ESP8266/Chap01%20-%20ESP8266.html

I read this and with the sketchs i have connection to the WiFi and the port for OTA upload but when i try OTA upload to the Esp8266 it says always: "no answer"

and when i upload the ArduinoFimwareESP i dont have a Port, i dont understand where i must write the WiFi Settings in this sketch

Itsch:
I read this and with the sketchs i have connection to the WiFi and the port for OTA upload but when i try OTA upload to the Esp8266 it says always: "no answer"

and when i upload the ArduinoFimwareESP i dont have a Port, i dont understand where i must write the WiFi Settings in this sketch

for OTA to Uno the WiFiLink firmware with OTA enabled must run in esp8266. did you configure the firmware over the Web Panel?

How i do this ? i dont have connection in the Web panel

Itsch:
How i do this ? i dont have connection in the Web panel

opening the static web page on the computer is not the web panel of the esp8266.

it is described here GitHub - JAndrassy/arduino-firmware-wifilink: Arduino WiFi Link firmware for ESP8266 based boards

or here, but this is for Uno WiFi: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoUnoWiFi#toc11

its the ip adress ?

Itsch:
its the ip adress ?

did you connect to the WiFi network of the esp8266?

How i do this ?

Itsch:
How i do this ?

what? connect to a WiFi network? you choose it from a list of WiFi networks in your computer.

Yes but i get there no WiFi from the esp8266 the name must be arduino ?

I have to do anything else?

Itsch:
Yes but i get there no WiFi from the esp8266 the name must be arduino ?

I have to do anything else?

and do you have the WiFi Link firmware up ad running including the SPIFFS uploaded?

Yes, but it comes nothing when i start the serial monitor ?

the WiFi name must be "esp8266" but i dont get this

Itsch:
Yes, but it comes nothing when i start the serial monitor ?

it should not print to Serial Monitor. it will communicate with ATmega over Serial.

try to find the network. the name should start "ESP8266-Module".

it is possible that the firmware uses ssid and password remembered in esp8266. then it connected to your WiFi network. try the WiFiLink library WiFiWebServer example. but use the WiFiLink library from my repository, not from library Manager.

i have this libary, the wifi is not in the list i have onther options to find it ?

i can search it but its not add, have it an safety type and a password ?

Itsch:
i can search it but its not add, have it an safety type and a password ?

run the example sketch. it doesn't want ssid or password

It dosent work i dont find a WiFi Network with the name ESP8266-Module