need help with avoiding obstacle robot

im new to this but im trying to build my first robot, i know little about C++. i cant make my own code because i dont know how lol.
i need some help from someone already made one if i can use his code it would be nice if there is someone there could help me on that. im using arduino uno with control motor shield and ultrasonic sensor im using regular dc motors from rc cars.
if anybody could help me i will appreciate it.
thank you

i cant make my own code because i dont know how lol.
i need some help from someone already made one if i can use his code it would be nice

That's probably not going to happen. We get too many students posting the exact same thing almost word for word ten times a day , asking us to do their homework so they can go out and party while we sweat over their code , ha , ha , ha. Well , the joke is
on them . We don't do homework. We help people who want to learn. If you want to learn. We will help you . If you just want code
(and please don't give us the sad story that your project is due in two days and you just want to pass the class) then you are probably OOL. There are tons of tutorials but you have to be more specific. We can guide you to tutorials with examples but we're not going to write your program for you.

You should try Google:

You should try Google:

I was going to suggest that but with one modification:
TRY putting the word "arduino" at the beginning of all your searches to screen out the PIC projects.

raschemmel im sorry i didnt explain more im not student im just trying to learn i tried lot of codes and i modified them but nothing worked.
its not homework or anything its just something i was always trying to learn.

Great. You came to the right place to learn.
Where do you want to start ?

thank you.
i want to start from the beginning of the code i know you need to include what you are using for exmple im using motor shield it is like adafruit. it has 4 motors and 2 steppers what i dont understand is if i plugged my motor to the motor 1 in the shield do i need to wtire that in the code? if so what do i need to write in the code?
i read about adafruit motor sheild it said that dc motor 1 goes to D11, motor 2 goes to D2, motor 3 to D5 and motor 4 to D6
is that correct?

Adafruit put a lot of effort into tutorials describing how to use their motor shields.
You might start by going through all the material on these pages, then you can learn at your own pace.

thank you guys for all of your help
i made one and its working perfectly