Error Compiling for Board Arduino/Genuino Uno

Hello, I am pretty new to using an Arduino. I wrote a code and ran in on my old laptop but now I have a new one and it doesn't work. I get the error message, "Error Compiling for Board Arduino/Genuino Uno. I know that the problem isn't with my code because to check what the problem was I made the code,

void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600);

}

void loop() {

Serial.print("hello");

}

and it still doesn't work.

Here's the complete error message...

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows Store 1.8.10.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries -libraries C:\Users\ ___ \OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -vid-pid=0X2341_0X0043 -ide-version=10805 -build-path C:\Users\ ___ \AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_479728 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\ ___ \AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_115640 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.10.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\ ___ \OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\asdf\asdf.ino
readlink C:\Users\ ___ \OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\asdf\asdf.ino: The system cannot find the file specified.

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Any help would be appreciated...

When you encounter an error you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Hi
Have a look if this helps out:

That answer was previously a little bit outdated but I have now updated it. I think that information will solve your problem.