Help with mouse input and output?

weird_dave:
If anti-cheat is an issue with using autoit to generate the mouseclicks [I have seen anticheat stop the use of controlclick() but not yet mouseclick() ] then I would probably use autoit to send a control to the Arduino via USB COM port to do rapid fire, pretending to be a 2nd mouse via the Native USB. You'd probably still need to use a spare keyboard key or extra mouse button to trigger autoit to send the command to the Arduino rather than the left mouse button, but you can always try it and see what happens :slight_smile:
I'd do this in stages, hook up a button to the due and get it doing mouseclicks as a 2nd mouse, then move on to serial comms and mapping to a key/button. Finally, I'd then implement the rapid fire on the due.
I would be surprised if the anticheat was unhappy with a script that didn't interact with any game binded keys, if it does then the only options left are to use a button on the arduino to do the rapidfire as a 2nd mouse, which is probably inconvenient, or, plug a mouse into the Due Native USB and forward all the movements to the PC as a serial mouse via the USB COM port. This may not be easy. You won't be able to plug the PC and mouse into the Native USB port and use something along the lines of the code you posted as this would require the port being a host and slave simultaneously and the PC would also see the mouse. The programming USB (COM) port can't be used as a generic USB device.

I may have a go at this myself at some point, there are times when 'hardware macros' do work better :smiley: (the autoit/Due version, not the in-line method, too crazy for me :slight_smile: )

I literally know nothing of what you are talking about, since I am so knew at this. Could you give me subjects I could research so I have a better understanding of this communication stuff, because of right now I barely have a clue what that means or how it applies to AutoHotkey. If you do end up trying it yourself do you mind giving me the code of how you did it?