Anyone know a source of BLANK membrane keypads?

Not sure where to put this question. There seem to be lot of cheap membrane keypads around for user input in a project. But unless you want a standard appearance that looks like a telephone or numeric pad, it seems you're out of luck. I guess I could cover one of these with my own labels, followed by a clear self stick layer for protection. But It sure would make it easier to add my own overlays if I could start with a blank background. does anyone know of any company making blank membrane keypads with simple white or light cover backgrounds?

PeterPan321:
does anyone know of any company making blank membrane keypads

I know of these... APEM keypad - but the price !!!!

Yours,
TonyWilk

TonyWilk:
I know of these... APEM keypad - but the price !!!!

Yours,
TonyWilk

Thanks. Yeah that's high. At that price, I'd expect to be able to download a graphic outline template, edit and return it, and have them print my graphics on the keypads. Hopefully I'll come up with my own method and document it, so others can do the same. Looks like a good business op to me.

These guys seem to make custom ones, but they look expensive:
http://www.sholy.com.cn/MembraneSwitch/index.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3Y-f64Ll2QIVBhIbCh3KCwuWEAAYASAAEgK0xvD_BwE

These ones are decent but only have 4 keys:

This one is completely blank but has a strange arrangement for the keys:

Hope these help!

DangerouslyExplosive:
These ones are decent but only have 4 keys:
Other Car Video for sale | eBay

Hope these help!

That one looks useful. there are a lot of apps where 4 keys can do all I'd need. And a company called "onlinelabels.com" may have a solution for me. They say they have very thin printable opaque self stick labels, and equally thin clear, and they sell as full sheets so you can cut as needed. I'm going to try it. If they are thin enough that it doesn't impede using the buttons, it might be my best bet.