What is the best free PCB designing application..??

AutoTRAX is correct about his analysis. Also the fact he posts on here is a good sign, truthfully I know very little about the program AutoTrax; so I can't say much about it.

In general finding the right PCB CAD is a bit like choosing an OS. There are benefits and downsides to them all and LOTS of fanboys.

EAGLE is the most commonly encountered CAD for the hobbyist. It's one of the OGs when it comes to PCB CAD for hobbyists.
Benefits:
HUGE userbase - this can't be understated. If you are having problems people often have EAGLE CAD installed and can help you.
Lots of parts libraries - since its the most common, lots of parts libraries for it. No need to re-invent the wheel if someone else has already amde it for you.
Free version

Downsides:
Can be a bit counterintuitive and intimidating to a new person.
Kind of difficult to make your own parts libraries (obviously difficulty is all relative)
Limits on board size make some designs unaffordable (if you want to make large boards with relatively few parts, it doesn't matter you still have to pay up)
Can be pricey if you want to use it for profit and need larger boards

KiCAD - the open source PCB CAD
Benefits:
Full featured
Free
Open-source
No limitations

Downsides:
Can be a bit counterintuitive and complex
As with many open-source projects feature creep can be an issue.
Can be buggy from time to time (usually pretty stable though)

DipTrace (full disclosure this is the one I use and prefer YMMV)
Benefits:
The one I found most intuitve
No board size limitations (just pin and signal layer limitations, no limit on ground planes or power planes)
By far the easiest to add parts and make your own custom libraries
The developers listen to the users
Prices and upgrading is logical (upgrading between levels, you just pay the difference between them)
Free non-profit version allows 2 signal layers,500 pins (this is a LOT actually in my experience)

Downsides:
Much smaller user base
The included libraries are kind of weirdly organized (getting better but still not great)
Not free