ROM-Reader for Super Nintendo / Super Famicom Game Cartridges

Hello, greetings to all, and thank you very much to all the people who have made this project. Really, thank you.

I am not a professional electronics, I am only an amateur, with a few small electronic knowledge.

Long ago I follow this project and it is something that I've been waiting for a long time.

Before this, I had looked, the advances made by "The Man Behind the Curtain" I am interested in extracting the saves of the N64 cartridges.

I have a game cartridge of The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, with my save data stored in it, which I spent it many hours and that a long time ago that I want to remove the Save Data from the cartridge.

I've been doing the mounting of this project, from the schematic, with my limited resources, I have managed to read all the rom of all the cartridges that I've placed in it, SuperMario, Zelda OOT, Zelda MM, F-1 World Grand Prix, etc. But, I can not read the Save Data of these cartridges. Rather, I have done wrong or something I do not have connected correctly, I have to review again the entire Assembly, to see what I've done wrong.

Now, I'm waiting for the pieces (connectors and pcb's) that I bought in China.

But meanwhile I will continue researching with my Assembly made with a recycled connector from a broken clone console.

By the way Sanni, please, can you tell me will be able to this project, read this flashram?: MN63F81MPN, this is what I've been waiting for many years.

Again many thanks to all those involved in this project, a greeting to all.

I'm sorry for my bad English, I come from Spain.

Joseuro