about upload Arduino sketch through other way

hi guys:
I am currently building a prototype that can use other way to update the Arduino code for user to regularly/irregularly update the chip. For example, when a new version of the code is available to update. I want to make a file that makes user to download it through the Internet and double click it to update the product. Is there any way to do it?

Are you building the prototype or do you want me to do it?

I don't quite see the difference between using Program X (which you will have written) to using the Arduino IDE (which already exists) to upload code to an Arduino.

There are also various ways to upload a Hex file - Google will know.

...R

am currently building a prototype that can use other way to update the Arduino code for user to regularly/irregularly update the chip.

You need to build a software App for that, wherein you need one part of your app to connect to the FTP or HTTP server of yours and retrieve a result from a php file that computes whether or not your Arduino version needs to be updated and if its yes! then that app downloads the latest HEX and reprograms the Arudino or ATmega using the same way the IDE does.