Decoding RF signal from Ambient Weather Thermo-Hygrometer

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your response. I've got all 8 of my sensors up. I've used most of your code to start. I've looked at AMcAnerney's code on Github, too. I did a significant rewrite using loops and arrays to work with the data as error checking in 8 different places with two types of sensors got very confusing.

I do have a significant code question regarding masking the first 5 bytes of rather than the first 4 bytes in manchester bank 3 for the first part of the temperature data. All the research points to using the last 4 bytes in the manchester bank 3 and all the bytes in bank 4 to get the temperature data. Occasionally I'm picking up a high bit in position 4 in bank 3. Because the mask is in place, that bit is not included into the temperature calculation. Is there a reason for this? I'm using F rather than C as I'm in the US (Wisconsin) and it's cold outside on the Front Porch!

Channel 0 Temp 119 11.9 RH 43 Front Porch
Channel 1 Temp 677 67.7 RH 23 Living Room
Channel 2 Temp 656 65.6 RH 29 Plant Room
Channel 3 Temp 653 65.3 RH 24 Office
Channel 4 Temp 394 39.4 RH 0 Basement Fridge
Channel 5 Temp 29 2.9 RH 0 Basement Freezr
Channel 6 Temp 431 43.1 RH 0 Beer Fridge
Channel 7 Temp 654 65.4 RH 0 Pellet Stove

I'm going to eventually publish the data as MQTT sensors to be included into my home automation using Home Assistant. Your comments will be very welcome. I will be happy to share my code when I figure this piece out.
Greg