ThingSpeak Live Chart, multi channel, second axis, historical data, csv export

Perhaps I should describe how I use this live chart. I have an Arduino Mega that collects data from Dallas temperature sensors, DHT22 humidity sensors, a light sensor, flow meters, and a hall effect RPM counter. It has an ethernet shield and sends the data to a free cloud data service called ThingSpeak https://thingspeak.com. I can then access the data from anywhere in the world with a browser. Thingspeak comes with a primitive live chart, but it doesn't plot multiple series, etc. I programmed the javascript Multichannel HTML webpage to do better data analysis. A large part of the effort was learning how to use the HishStock library with HighSoft's excellent API reference (Highcharts Stock JS API Reference). I shared Multichannel so others in the Arduino community don't have to learn HighStock. My Multichannel page is hosted on a server, so I can access it from anywhere, though I could load the page into my browser off my hard drive.

Perhaps you could ask a more specific question about which aspect of this project your interested in?