Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
not meaning to hijack this thread, and perhaps it might even clarify more theory about using this device.

what is the conversion process that changes the matrix pulses(?) into serial data ?

is there something like a shift register chip (parallel input, serial output) under that black blob ?
These links may help
Planning and Implementing a Program
Serial Input Basics

...R

Robin, I am reading through and enjoying your "Planning and Implementing a Program" series. In chapter 6 you have

Code: [Select]
if (button0state == LOW) {
   ledAoffMillis = ledAbaseInterval;
   ledBoffMillis = ledAbaseInterval;
}

if (button1state == LOW) {
   ledAoffMillis = ledAbaseInterval >> 1;
   ledBoffMillis = ledAbaseInterval >> 1;
}

but shouldn't ledB use ledBbaseInterval and not ledAbaseInterval?
Thank you! :) However, the link doesn't seem to work. Can you post an updated link?
You're comparing applying and oranges, not the same function. What the datasheet is saying is that you don't need the diode shown in figure 14. Note that the diode shown bridges the input to output pin and isn't serving the same purpose as your D1 which is acting as an isolation diode, not protection. Read the second paragraph of 7.4.3 to understand the purpose of the protection diode.

Put your D1 back in, use a Schottky type to lower the drop to 0.3 volts rather than the typical 0.7 volts of a standard silicon diode. Also, why 3 amp regulators? Seems out of place since USB can only supply 500ma.
Programming Questions / Re: Understanding teensyStep l...
Last post by pert - Today at 03:31 am
Have you taken a look at the MultipleSteppers example sketch that comes with the library?:
https://github.com/luni64/TeensyStep/blob/master/examples/MultipleSteppers/MultipleSteppers.ino
Programming Questions / Temporary check for decision.
Last post by Joshtan - Today at 03:29 am
HI,is any one how to to do a temporary check for coding. Example  below:

Code: [Select]

if (distance<5){

It will check the condition for the distance for eg one minutes before it do something else.
Sensors / Re: How can I run two PIR inde...
Last post by groundFungus - Today at 03:24 am
Pretty much all you have to do is duplicate that code for 2 different pins.
Displays / Re: Arduino uno wifi rev 2 and...
Last post by groundFungus - Today at 03:19 am
With I2C LCDs one must know the I2C expander to LCD pin mapping as well as the I2C address.  I recommend the hd44780  LCD library.  That library will auto detect the address and the I2Cexpander to LCD pin mapping.  The hd44780 library is available for install in the library manager.  In library manager in the Topic dropdown select Displays and in the Filter box enter hd44780.  Select and install the hd44780 by Bill Perry library.  Use the hd44780_I2Cexp class.  There is example code that comes with the library as well as a diagnostic sketch that will help troubleshoot if you still have trouble.
Hi
I cannot setup pro micro. My laptop is Windows 7  32 bits. USB unrecognized message
I feel that more and more needs to be learned from this lora problem, because I still lack knowledge about RF communication. Unlike what I imagined using this lora module, I just installed and played to communicate for several kilometers. The lora programming parameters that I don't understand so I can't do anything for the next step to fulfill my desires. The factors that caused my transmitter and receiver to not work at a certain distance made me confused to determine whether this was from a program parameter, electronic hardware, antenna or location. I was confused to determine where I started trouble shooting, because all of this was related to each other. the antenna is good but the parameter is not suitable nor does it solve this problem and vice versa. Thank you for helping.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10