Arduino projects book

Hi, I've bought the Arduino starter kit from arduino.
Now you have the instructions book called Arduino Projects Book.
Due of letter type/colour choices, I've a bit trouble reading it. especially when it is getting a bit more dark.
So it cost me a lot of concentration only to read the letters/texts.
Is there an E-book version of this book available? So I can or zoom in, change the colours or even the letter type.
Or just plain simple increasing the contrast.

I have exact the same problem and question. I have to use a magnifying glass.

I have the same issue.
A epub or pdf would be great.

I agree it would be nice to have the manual as a pdf file. I am new to using Arduino, too.

I have found a good reference for language here:

It also does have some example projects in the appendix.

I hope this helps.

Sorry, no PDF for this, unless someone 'copied' it without permission

This manual is designed to discourage anyone over 40 from getting involved with Arduino. Reading is not a problem if you are under 21, but if you are older, forget it. With all the discussion about light fonts on the internet, you would think that the designers of this book would have more in tune with the need for legible type. This is a HUGE turnoff.

I, too, have trouble reading the text, so went to the local dollar store and got a pair of +3.5 reading glasses; problem mediated.

I, too, have trouble reading the text, so went to the local dollar store and got a pair of +3.5 reading glasses; problem mediated.

There is always THIS LINK

OR THIS ONE

And another source

I think there may be more too but I leave that up to you all to use GOOGLE to find them.

ballscrewbob:
this one

Thanks a million! Aside from the legibility issue it's impossible to keep the book open - without breaking it - and build/troubleshoot a circuit at the same time.

To avoid this I took a photo of one of the schematics to display on the screen so I could work hands-free. Even that wasn't the greatest since the gold background doesn't provide much contrast even for a digital camera.