Sensor type to mesure tank gas and level water

Hi i'am a developer, i working on a project.On this permet i want to calcul the tank level gas, and level water but i need to know if i can use some of this sensor to do this with arduino.

that's the sensor

1)Web Enabled Ultrasonic Level Sensor | Products | APG

2)Submersible Pressure Transmitter for Clean Liquids | APG

re100:
i want to calcul the tank level gas, and level water

Also try Google: "capacitive fuel sender"

Yours,
TonyWilk

ok thank you i'll try it, but i also see a sensor name : Eyourlife Universal 200PSI Pressure Transducer Sender Solenoid for Oil Fuel Gas Air Water C3.

and a exmple how to use it at this url :http://vanderleevineyard.com/vineyard-blog/vinduino-water-pressure-meter

i think he can really help me.

re100:
ok thank you i'll try it, but i also see a sensor name : Eyourlife Universal 200PSI Pressure Transducer Sender Solenoid for Oil Fuel Gas Air Water C3.

That's a 200 PSI pressure transducer!

you said: "i want to calcul the tank level gas, and level water"

Do you know what the pressure will be at a depth of 1 meter ?

Yours,
TonyWilk

ok thank you

TonyWilk:
That's a 200 PSI pressure transducer!

you said: "i want to calcul the tank level gas, and level water"

Do you know what the pressure will be at a depth of 1 meter ?

Yours,
TonyWilk

Yes that's my problem, i try another solution i can't found a way to get the Level of gas on tank.I need to use it for my kerosene tank.any help is precious.

How big is the tank?
What material is it made of?
Do you have access to the inside of the tank?
Can you make any modifications to the tank?

There are several ways to do this. Your best bet is ultrasonic from the top of the tank but those sensors, that are of good quality, aren't cheap.

Do you need analog level sensing? If you could just have 4 set points (F, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4) you may be better off not dealing with anything analog and just use discrete capacitive proximity sensors. It would be cheaper likely too.

Many times you can sense straight through the tank wall horizontally.

If you're hung up on analog like I said you can mount it to the top of the tank as long as the tank doesn't slosh a lot.

You said Kerosene... If you're actually doing gasoline/petrol its a completely different animal and should exercise more caution.

Here is an example of an ultrasonic:

wvmarle:
How big is the tank?
What material is it made of?
Do you have access to the inside of the tank?
Can you make any modifications to the tank?

I try to do this for multiple tank, but i began the process with a tank with 100 feet, i can access with the tank, i use a sensor to get the pressure only sometimes the pressure show between 150 and 160 PSI, i don't know if i can use it to determine when the gas is low or hight.

Oh, you mean the gassy kind of gas (like propane or butane) rather than the liquid kind of gas (gasoline, petrol)?

Then the pressure does NOT tell you the fill level. You'll have to weigh the tank, or after filling measure how much is taken out.

wvmarle:
Oh, you mean the gassy kind of gas (like propane or butane) rather than the liquid kind of gas (gasoline, petrol)?

Then the pressure does NOT tell you the fill level. You'll have to weigh the tank, or after filling measure how much is taken out.

Yes i know it for some tank i can weigh for another i must use another thechnologie to do this, like install a
sensor between the gas line from the grill and the cut-off valve on the tank,if exist on arduino a sort of sensor for this technologie.