Program WS2812B led strip

Hello.

Who can program ws2812b led strip with remote, can choice any color, some animation for money or where i can learn this ?

The FastLED library can be used to control those LED strips. There are many examples to get you started. The library is available to install from the Library Manager.

Im green on this. I'm want control strip from remote, change color what i want, choose some animation.

What kind of remote? Infrared (like a TV remote), WiFi, Bluetooth, radio (nrf24, for example)?

I want use infrared remote like this.
I know how to connect remote, but need help with programing.

You have 2 main tasks. Learn to read, decode and act on signals from an IR remote and learn how to control the LED strips.

A Google search for "ir remote control arduino tutorial" yields over 800,000 hits. That should get you started with that part.

Search for "FastLED tutorial arduino" gets 450,000 hits. Those plus the beginner's guide and the examples from the library should help with LED strip control.

I don't have time to write tutorials for things that are well represented on the web nor do I have time (or inclination) to write code for you. If you have specific questions, we will try to help.

This is good starts?

#include <Adafruit_NeoPixel.h>
    #include <IRremote.h>
    #define PIN     7
    #define NUMPIXELS   169

const int RECV_PIN = 8;
    IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
    decode_results results;

Adafruit_NeoPixel pixels = Adafruit_NeoPixel(NUMPIXELS, PIN, NEO_RGB + NEO_KHZ800);

void setup() {

pixels.begin();

}

void loop() {

for (int p = 0; p < NUMPIXELS; p++)
  {
    pixels.setPixelColor(p, pixels.Color(85,255,0));
  }
pixels.show();

}

Does it do what you want it to do? Then yes.

Do you have sufficient power supply for all those LEDs?
185 of them means over 9A of current at full brightness. That requires parallel power wires, connecting at intervals to the power strips of the LED strip. Can't run that much current through the strip itself.