ESP32CAM DiyMore

I trying using a board ESP32CAM of DiyMore but its no work...my first projeto with ESP32CAM was a AI-Thinker and works fine...
I´m using this link to AI-Thinker...

Maybe ESP32CAM DiyMore its a difrent pinout?

Hi stefanodias! I have the same issue with ESP32-CAM DiyMore. Getting this error: "Detected camera not supported".

Have you solved it?

I solved this by doing the following :

During program mode set up the FTDI programmer to 3.3v, connect the vcc of the FTDI to the 3.3v of your esp32 cam.

Connect the GND to GPI0 of the esp32-cam, connect Rx and TX of the FTDI to esp32 cam as of the attached image, thereafter push the flash button and click upload.

After upload, you can disconnect power and do the following:

1)disconnect the GND from the GPI0,

2)change the FTDI voltage from 3.3v to 5v.

3)Connect the vcc of the FTDI to 5v input pin of the esp32-cam

4)connect back the power and tap the reset button

5)open the serial monitor, and everything should go fine

Hi, I follow your steps but the end result is error, how can I solve it ...

Arduino:1.8.8 (Windows 10), Tarjeta:"ESP32 Wrover Module, Huge APP (3MB No OTA/1MB SPIFFS), QIO, 80MHz, 115200, None"

El Sketch usa 2100663 bytes (66%) del espacio de almacenamiento de programa. El máximo es 3145728 bytes.
Las variables Globales usan 53544 bytes (16%) de la memoria dinámica, dejando 274136 bytes para las variables locales. El máximo es 327680 bytes.
esptool.py v2.6
Serial port COM4
Connecting....
Chip is ESP32D0WDQ5 (revision 1)
Features: WiFi, BT, Dual Core, 240MHz, VRef calibration in efuse, Coding Scheme None
MAC: 24:0a:c4:2b:41:5c
Uploading stub...
Running stub...
Stub running...
Configuring flash size...
Warning: Could not auto-detect Flash size (FlashID=0x0, SizeID=0x0), defaulting to 4MB
Compressed 8192 bytes to 47...

Writing at 0x0000e000... (100 %)
Wrote 8192 bytes (47 compressed) at 0x0000e000 in 0.0 seconds (effective 6553.6 kbit/s)...

A fatal error occurred: Timed out waiting for packet header
A fatal error occurred: Timed out waiting for packet header

Este informe podría contener más información con
"Mostrar salida detallada durante la compilación"
opción habilitada en Archivo -> Preferencias.

Try changing Flash Mode.
Change from QIO to DIO and upload again.

Remember to put the link/jumper between IO0 and GND before upload and remove after and then reset the module.

I have a DIYMORE ESP32 module and definition set for AI-Thinker in my sketch.

Regards

Were you able to resolve the problem? I run into the same problem with DIYMore esp32 and I have no idea how to fix it. Try everything.

has anyone solve this problem.?

@Ajioz_ Your steps worked for me thanks.
I had to press the upload button a few times as it failed to load up the sketch. reset / upload.
I used CAMERA_MODEL_AI_THINKER
I am not sure what made the difference but was not changing the power voltage although did manage to upload with 5V anyway.

FTDI -ESP32Cam-s Wiring

Hi!
I have this module and I used the example available in Arduino IDE.
I must say that, at least mine, worked very poorly. It sends images randomly and always disconnects with no reason.