PLX-DAQ version 2 - now with 64 bit support! (and further new features)

NetDevil:

@30percent,
those pictures look really cool! Especially the 3D printed parts are amazing. 3D printing is a fantastic thing in combination with Arduino. One can build his own hardware, software and even cases to make a project look totally professional and robust. Nice work :slight_smile: Good luck on finishing the code!
I never knew about CodeMentor but checked the site and it is a really great idea. Can I somehow see what kind of questions or projects or coding langues are popular there? And in the end one can even sign up for a paid project :o good way to earn some money :wink: but shouldn't tell my boss about it :sunglasses:

Greetings to all of you

Thank you Jonathan! Learning 3D printing has been a lot of fun along the way. Glad you checked out code mentor. There are mentors for all code languages, some that specialize in one, some that special in all. As good as you are helping people here, thought you might earn some $ at the same time. :smiley:

Made some more progress on remixing the PLX demo sketch. I can see data pulled from Excel in the serial monitor. So cool! Almost got this sketch solved.

Good luck on the housing/internet change.