Nano Support Needed

I was very upset to find out that the chrome plugin for Arduino create on Chromebooks will not work with Arduino Nano.

I paid and only found this out afterwards. Pretty poor description.

What makes you think it's not supported? I've never used the Chrome plugin, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't support the Nano. Certainly the version of Arduino Web Editor on the browser does.

For future reference, there is a forum section specifically for the Arduino Web Editor Chrome App. I'm surprised you didn't see it. This Project Hub is for something completely different (surprisingly, the Project Hub). I have requested the moderator move this thread to the correct section so please don't create a new thread. In the future, please take some time to determine the most appropriate forum section for your post.

Is it the official nano board or a clone? The chrome version of Create if particularly bad at allowing clone boards to be used in my experience. Some clone boards seem to want port 4 whereas the official board uses port 1. Those that use port 4 just don't work on the Chrome version of Create for some reason. In my case that means 2 out of 3 of my UNO boards and 1 out of 1 of my nano board!