Xbee sleep mode

Hi all,
i have created a simple network with 2 xbee and 2 arduino.
My configuration is:
1 Arduino Uno + XBee series 2 + XbeeShield, Coordinator
1 Arduino Uno + XBee series 2 + XbeeShield, End-device

Now i want that my end device go to sleep and every 10 minutes, wake up, send data and return to sleep.

I have read all the documentation for setting the end device in sleep mode, but i can't do this.

Can someone help me and give me value to set for do this? thanks all

I have read all the documentation for setting the end device in sleep mode, but i can't do this.

Why should we assume that anything that we write will be something that you can do, if you can't follow the directions that you have read?

I have try to set the parameter SO, SN, SP and ST that control the sleep cycle because my SM is 4 but without successfull, if i set PO parameter or not.
Another things is if when Xbee sleep, Arduino stop running code? please help me

I have try to set the parameter SO, SN, SP and ST that control the sleep cycle because my SM is 4 but without successfull, if i set PO parameter or not.

How are you trying to set the parameters? Using X-CTU?

Another things is if when Xbee sleep, Arduino stop running code?

If your sister falls asleep, does that mean that you quit working? The Arduino doesn't go to sleep, or stop working, just because the XBee does. It doesn't even know that the XBee has gone to sleep (unless it tells it to).

Yes i try to set parameters using X-ctu, my sketch is very simple, it read a temperature from a sensor and my target is to send this data every 10 minutes