Arduino Uno WiFi Broadcasting Issues

You don't want broadcasting, you want multicasting.

Emnatz:
What i want to do is to make the two arduinos communicate by broadcast Wifi, all arduinos must be able to listen to each other and speak

That's way too vague.

Do you want to send a continuous stream of data between the two at several Kbps, or just the occasional sensor reading or command?

We cannot recommend anything useful unless you tell us in detail what you want to do.

with UnoWiFiDevEd library only things from examples are possible, nothing more. there is a restsever example and a restclient example

The communication is to broadcast the UDP packets to all IP addresses on the network
I don't know how to send and receive UDP packets from one UnoWifi arduino to the other. Is it the same as when ESP8266 is not integrated?

UnoWiFiDevEd doesn't support UDP.

Have you tried sending the UDP packets to the localnet broadcast address? That is the last IP address on the localnet.

As an example, if your network is
192.168.0.0/24
then the broadcast address is 192.168.0.255.

I haven't tried this on your device, but it seems to work with all others.

But as mentioned by PieterP, your library must support UDP. I haven't checked that particular library.

I forgot about the UDP requirment. but why udp?

If you really need udp then change the firmware to WiFi Link.

Juraj:
I forgot about the UDP requirment. but why udp?

If you really need udp then change the firmware to WiFi Link.

I use UDP broadcasts for multiple device timing. If on a localnet, it is much faster than TCP.

It might be simpler just to ditch the Arduino WiFi boards and get some ESP8266-12 modules or something like the Wemos D1 boards.

Then just program them as straight ESP8266s with all of the ESP8266 features available.

...R

Robin2:
It might be simpler just to ditch the Arduino WiFi boards and get some ESP8266-12 modules or something like the Wemos D1 boards.

Then just program them as straight ESP8266s with all of the ESP8266 features available.

...R

+1

SurferTim:
Have you tried sending the UDP packets to the localnet broadcast address? That is the last IP address on the localnet.

As an example, if your network is
192.168.0.0/24
then the broadcast address is 192.168.0.255.

I haven't tried this on your device, but it seems to work with all others.

But as mentioned by PieterP, your library must support UDP. I haven't checked that particular library.

...Have you tried sending the UDP packets to the localnet broadcast address using just ESP8266 modules ?

Emnatz:
...Have you tried sending the UDP packets to the localnet broadcast address using just ESP8266 modules ?

No. Just ethernet and RPi wifi. Maybe somebody else has experience with the ESP8266.

I have used UDP on the ESP8266 for NTP and OSC, so it works.
I haven't tried broadcasting though, but that shouldn't be any different.

Emnatz:

you can test with esp8266 on your Uno WiFi. write a sketch and upload it. (use EspProxy with Uno WiFi Serial1 library link)

Acctually my project is to make the Unos Arduino communicate with each others in the fisrt place via WiFi and I can not make this .
After i want to do a local network and when I send a message , all other boards listen to this message and if they concerned they will treat this message

Are you trying to reinvent the MQTT protocol?

Yes but I want them to communicate without server

You still didn't specify what kind of messages you want to send.

Emnatz:
Yes but I want them to communicate without server

How can that be possible? AFAIK one of the devices has to act as a server and an Access Point so that the others can communicate with it.

...R

There's WiFi P2P, but I don't know how well supported it is.

You can have an action point / station configuration without necessarily having a client / server configuration in the transport layer.