Go Down

Topic: Does Arduino Nano Support Mouse and Keyboard libraries? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

danthegoodman

If not, then what is the next smallest arduino that does?

Thanks!

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

danthegoodman

Leonardo? Smallest with 32U4 processor.

Leonardo? Smallest with 32U4 processor.

I am assuming that the Nano does not support it then?

CrossRoads

Nano has FT232 for USB/Serial, it's not reprogrammable.
(or clone with CH430, I think also not programmable).

Mayne Uno with 16U2.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

westfw

Arduino Micro and Teensy 2 are probably the smallest Arduino-like (AVR 32u4) things that support the standard mouse and keyboard libraries.  You might also look at Teensy-LC, which is ARM based and cheaper than a Teensy2; I would expect it to have working keyboard/mouse libraries, but they might be different than the standard ones (I haven't used it, so I'm not sure...)

jasmino

Since we're in that subject, any of you guy has an example of programming a Leonardo to behave as a "USB Device"

I would like, on the push of a button (3 buttons), to send the following command:

Button 1 => Copy (CTRL + C)
Button 2 => Cut (CTRL + X)
Button 3 => Paste (CTRL + V)

Go Up