Where I insert my product code?

ballscrewbob:
Dont worry about it.

A very Irish answer :slight_smile:

...R

And I love a few pints of the good stuff too R2.

I should have added that it was a ".ORG" thing and this is ".CC"

The OP seems to think that he should be here. my.arduino.cc

Which takes him to the home page...

@albert92 - No idea, but this part of the site is the 'community', rather than officially Arduino. Any further instructions on how to register?

This question came up last week too and after trying to follow the registration links I found them to not be working.

Presumed it was something to do with the earlier .org / .cc fight.

Have referred the Q. to sales for a definitive answer.

Hello all,

I have asked internally about the myarduino platform and services.

Unfortunately the platform is not ready yet, there will be an announcement in the future about the actual launch of the service, but for now this is on hold.

We apologise for any inconvenience this have may caused.

Received my MKRZero today. Beeing unable to register (as adviced on the box), I ended up here.

Oliver

Same for me....i visit every page of the site searchging for the registration's one...

:slight_smile:

W Arduino e W l'Italia

It would seem the registration process will be quite some time before it becomes active.

Maybe it would be better to make a "sticky" for it ?

Wow,

i just bought some "original" products to keep arduino running.
Paid much more then the "china" remakes.
Originals:

• Mega 2560
  • UNO SMD
  • UNO DIP
  • NANO
  • MICRO

Received for all but UNO SMD a "Product Code" to register either on my.arduino.cc or .org
Both did not work.
What am i missing?

@leo_plewa

You are missing the ability to read the thread and more importantly that last 7 or so replies.

v_chinnici:
Hello all,

I have asked internally about the myarduino platform and services.

Unfortunately the platform is not ready yet, there will be an announcement in the future about the actual launch of the service, but for now this is on hold.

We apologise for any inconvenience this have may caused.

Thank you milady, have they thought about accepting emails for when it does launch?

(deleted)

AOL as they used to say in the old days. I too have just landed here having been excited by the prospect of registering my shiny new UNO. Anyway the d13 led is flashing away happily as I type even if the registration process is broken.

Hay Ho.

JT

At the moment ( March 2018 ). You cannot register your ' Genuine Arduino Product'.

I await correction .

Regards

L

20th of March 2018,
I received my orignial ARDUINO UNO.
The little booklet in the box tells me:
REGISTER
YOUR PRODUCT
ON MY.ARDUINO.CC

But it seems registration process still does not work!

If anybody knows, where to inster Product Code, please let me know :confused:

@JLP-Engineering

You got as far as posting but seem to have missed out reading the first page of responses.
There is no place and wont be for some considerable time (if at all).

@ballscrewbob

thanks for the quick respond, you are wrong: I've read first page of this page.

I did my post, just in case I havn't found the place
and to point the official staff of ARDUINO to the fact, that this request to register product is still distributed without any opportunity to do so.

How do you know?

There is no place and wont be for some considerable time (if at all).

I still hope :slight_smile:

regards

There are still stocks of the other arduino company and they are still being distributed.

I only know as it has been mentioned by Arduino STAFF themselves.

Would there be an advantage with a registration?
I do not think so.
We all appreciate the good quality and the reasonable price - even compared to the Asian cheap options. Thank you for your good job....

... but put a a notification on my.arduino.cc, that a registration is not necessary at all.
Best regards
Andreas