Forwarding Call by using AT-Command

Hey folks,

i am experimenting with the Arduino GSM-Shield by using AT-Commands via the serial monitor.
My goal is to forward one caller to another one. At first I tried to just use the gsm-library, but there is no function for this.

The Forwarding AT-Command should be this one: AT+CCFC=..

but I can't figure out how to use it correctly. I tried this command after accepting an incoming call: AT+CCFC=1,1,”+4930xxxxxxxx”,145;

hope there is an GSM-Expert out there :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I managed the call-forwarding. Its necessary to choose mode "3" at the 2nd position. That means that the following telephonenumber is going to be registred. Like so:

AT+CCFC=1,3,"+4930xxxxxxxx",145,1,1

Unfortunately I can't save the current incomming number, before doing the forwarding process. So is there any workaround for doing the call-forwarding during the incoming call state?

hi,

searching for a solution how to forward a call with AT-commands on a SIM900, I found this post.
Quite a lot of time has passed since this post. But up to now there is no response on my post to the same problem.

I hope you will read and reply.
The way I tried it is described here: how to forward a call? - Arduino GSM Shield - Arduino Forum

I just added your solution after having received an incoming call. I guess that something more of AT-commands is necessary, but what?

SupArdu