Help with prize

Hello,

What:
I recently found two 6.2" good working tft screens from a portable dvd player. I want to make one into a secondary display for my dell mini 9. I am not sure how. On the screen's controlling board there is 4 inputs: Power, Ground, + data, - data. I would like to be able to use a usb cable and just plug directly into the board and power it and give it info. I have a VGA to s video, rca cable converter also. I have a decimilla that I could use in the project. The board is named PVS1960 and lights up under usb power.

Why:
just wanna. May try to put some type of heads up display on my car. Will do something cool and report back with what it is I do. I have tried to use the VGA rca adapter to power it but my computer doesn't recognize it as an external display.

Prize:
Since I have two screens whoever helps, by help I mean basically do almost everything me complete this project, will get a screen too. This way some one else is able to share in the fortune I have and be able to do a cool project also. The screen looks just like it does in the picture in the info supplied. I can also send the broken dvd player if you want also. It has a lot of good parts that are still usable. If multiple people help I can partition it out on a vote and the others can have a one sided circuit board made by cnc machine.

Info:

The product can be found through a search for

durabrand
Mobile DVD player
PVS1960 - 6.2" dual screen mobile DVD Player

I can provide pics of the control board if necessary.

Other info:
I am able to do surface mount soldering and de-soldering as well as have the ability to make custom boards with my CNC machine. I would like to keep the cost down and prefer a software solution so I can move it to my other computers if need be. Any questions that arise I would be happy to answer.

Thank you,

Morgan Whiterabbit