Analog input to wireless output

Hi guys, How are you?

I need broadcast a microfone audio to others arduinos, and receive too, in realtime. My project is a mobile voice call device, connecting a headset on arduíno.

Is possible? To send and receive audio, probably use LoRa.

Regards

Is possible?

Well not really.

For a start you will not be able to achieve full duplex, that is sending and receiving at the same time. Only one device will be able to transmit with the rest receiving, the changeover protocol will be tricky to cope with. The sample rate will be slow giving poor quality. The lack of D/A on the Arduino will restrict the sample size to 8 bits or require an external D/A. The lack of buffer memory means the you are limited to the "clever" stuff you can do to alleviate these things.

The closest project I know of is this:- XBee Walkie Talkie | Gone Bush

Grumpy_Mike:
Well not really.

For a start you will not be able to achieve full duplex, that is sending and receiving at the same time. Only one device will be able to transmit with the rest receiving, the changeover protocol will be tricky to cope with. The sample rate will be slow giving poor quality. The lack of D/A on the Arduino will restrict the sample size to 8 bits or require an external D/A. The lack of buffer memory means the you are limited to the "clever" stuff you can do to alleviate these things.

The closest project I know of is this:- XBee Walkie Talkie | Gone Bush

Thanks for reply!

I'll read this article about xbee, can you help me a lot! My focus is to use the transmission via LoRa, so I'll probably have to change some things, but now I already have a base from where to start.

LoRa is long-range, low baudrate, not appropriate for short-range high-bandwidth such as audio. Bluetooth is
a common way to do short-range audio, and there are modules available to do this without needed a microcontroller.

but now I already have a base from where to start.

Sorry if you think that, but it is not a place to start. I suspect you did not understand what you read about Xbee.