Can you wake up to the Arduino when the NRF24L01 receives a signal?

I would like to know if it is possible to wake up the Arduino (in this case Nano or One) when it receives a signal by the transceiver. And if it is possible what code could I use?
Currently I have built a code so that, if the receiver does not receive a signal in 10 seconds, it falls asleep. However, I can not find a code to wake him up when he receives a signal again.

To sleep the Arduino I use the libraries <avr / power.h> and <avr / sleep.h> with the void that I will place next.

void sleepNow()
{

set_sleep_mode(SLEEP_MODE_PWR_SAVE); // sleep mode is set here

sleep_enable(); // enables the sleep bit in the mcucr register
// so sleep is possible. just a safety pin

power_adc_disable();
power_spi_disable();
power_timer0_disable();
power_timer1_disable();
power_timer2_disable();
power_twi_disable();

sleep_mode(); // here the device is actually put to sleep!!

// THE PROGRAM CONTINUES FROM HERE AFTER WAKING UP
sleep_disable(); // first thing after waking from sleep:
// disable sleep...

power_all_enable();

}

This is the conditional code with which I manage to make him fall asleep rather than wake him up. If anyone knows any way to wake him up as soon as he receives a signal from NRF24L01, I would be very grateful if he would share it with me.

if(radio.available())
{
count = 0;
int done = radio.read(msgR, 16);
Serial.println(msgR);
radio.stopListening(); // We stop listening to send an answer
radio.write(msgE,16);
}
else
{
Serial.println("Without Signal"");
count++;
delay(1000);
if (count >= 10)
{
Serial.println("Entering sleep mode");
count = 0;
sleepNow();
}
}

This has been hashed over many times. Google wake from sleep nrf24l01
Seems the best you can do is periodically wake up, listen, then go back to sleep.

If the receiver is asleep, as in off, it cannot receive a signal.

The issue appears to be power saving with a radio pair.
If one device is battery powered an the other is mains powered, then design your system so the battery powered device wakes up periodically, contacts the mains powered device to check if there is a "message waiting", if so processes it, then goes back to sleep.
If both devices are battery powered then your options are limited to synchronising the 2 so they wake up more or less simultaneously, contact each other and go back to sleep.

I have never needed to put an Arduino to sleep in any of my projects so I have no direct experience. I believe the nRF24 interrupt pin can cause the Arduino to wake up. However the nRF24 must stay awake all the time if it is to receive a message.

You may be interested in Nick Gammon's energy saving tutorial

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial