how to copy all the libraries ???

Hello
I Asks for your help ...
I have a desktop computer installed in Arduino 1.8.7, with libraries, and everything works.
My Question is How can I copy all the libraries to a new laptop?
I work with LINUX MINT 18.3 on both computers

Thank you

Copy the contents of the libraries folder within your sketchbook folder to the new machine.

For libraries installed using library manager, I don't know if you can copy them from the hidden Arduino15 folder without other complications. You might need to use library manager to reinstall them.

Library Manager installs the libraries to the libraries subfolder of your sketchbook too, so there's no need to do anything special for those libraries. Copying the libraries folder will get all of them and install them with no problems.

One thing we should clarify is what you mean by "libraries". Some people refer to what I call "hardware packages" as libraries, even though these are not officially called libraries in the Arduino world. Examples of what I'm talking about are the ESP8266 core for Arduino, or DrAzzy's ATTinyCore. To make matters more confusing, these hardware packages often contain bundled libraries. These are installed to a different location on your computer. So if you have installed any hardware packages (either via Tools > Board > Boards Manager or manually to the hardware subfolder of your sketchbook folder) and you also want to transfer those, that will require a different folder to be copied over.

Thanks

Yes, I want to copy all the libraries I've installed, and the whole boards I've installed. For the new laptop, how do I copy all the libraries and boards that I installed to a new computer ?

Thank you

Copy your sketchbook folder to the new computer. You can find the location of your sketchbook folder in the Arduino IDE at File > Preferences > Sketchbook location. Make sure to set File > Preferences > Sketchbook location on the new computer to wherever you chose to copy the sketchbook folder to.

Copy ~/.arduino15 to the new computer. Note that this is a hidden folder. This assumes you are not using the Arduino IDE in portable mode. If you're using it in portable mode, then you should copy the {Arduino IDE installation folder}/portable folder to the new computer instead.

That should get everything. The exception would be if you installed anything to the Arduino IDE installation folder. That is a bad idea, but there are some tutorials out there that tell you to do things like that. If you like, you could just copy the whole Arduino IDE installation folder to the new computer as well

Thank you very much everything works

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy!
Per