how to use max30105 to detect smoke

i have recently bought max30105 and i wanted to use it in a smoke detection project can any one help me with coding _the problem is most of the codes on the INTERNET are about heart rate and so on and none of them are about detecting smoke any link or article that helps me ? to write a correct algorithm to detect smoke particle

Using a internet search engine, I entered the words "max30105 smoke detector code." I got a listing and clicked on this link: MAX30150 Particle / Smoke Detection Sensor | 14core.com just to see what's up and wa-la code for the Arduino. And even got tings like the SparkFun_MAX3010x_Sensor_Library SparkFun_MAX3010x_Sensor_Library/MAX30105.h at master · sparkfun/SparkFun_MAX3010x_Sensor_Library · GitHub

shrug

to write a correct algorithm to detect smoke particle

That would depend very strongly on your definition of a "smoke particle".

If you do a bit of research, you will find that smoke particles depend on what produces the smoke, how the smoke travels through the air, and that the variety in particle size, shape, density, color, etc. is quite amazing.

Of course, once you have decided on an algorithm, you will need to relate that to the light scattering detected, by experimenting with the sensor in the presence of the sort of smoke that you want to detect.

for example paper or wood then how to code arduino+max 30105 detect smoke?

First, use the code linked in reply #1 to learn how the sensor responds to the smoke of interest to you.

Then, write code to detect that response.

Did you think this would be a simple cut and paste operation?

sure I did i run the two example in the library but i just could the raw out put of green red and ir leds tha change but i culdnot still figure out the changes when i made smoke near it i also know that smoke reflect infrared (the image attached)

Smoke particles scatter light of all wavelengths, depending on their size, density and composition.

You will need to do a number of careful experiments in order to determine the nature of the effect that you need to detect.

You might find this article (and especially the reader comments) to be of interest.