Russian thread

International section of this forum doesn't contain Russian language thread. If we know that Russians are one of the most productive IT communities it is a bit strange that they don't have their own thread on this forum. Why exactly?

To have have a Russian section, we'd need a Russian-speaking moderator - my high-school Russian isn't up to the job.

Would you like to volunteer?

I'm not Russian :slight_smile: But I'm also sure that there are hundreds of them on this forum every day. Simply I took a look onto international segment of this site and couldn't see Russian language there. I know that their community is strong and they could be helpful for the others.

Gosh:
I'm not Russian :slight_smile: But I'm also sure that there are hundreds of them on this forum every day. Simply I took a look onto international segment of this site and couldn't see Russian language there. I know that their community is strong and they could be helpful for the others.

Ok, so talk one of them into moderating it. My guess is that most of them speak English well enough to stay out on the main boards if none of them have complained.