issues with led strip turned into matrix

Hey so I just finished a Led Matrix project i started a bit ago but now that im finished i have ran into a issue with the final product, the matrix works perfectly for a while, but when it gets to a point in the code where the leds start to "glitch out" it will look semi normal but several of the leds start going crazy, then it goes back to working well.

the leds im using https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00ZHB9M6A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the code is Arduino Cloud

You can't go feeding an Arduino and LEDs with AC, they require regulated DC.

The symbol trumps the description. If you want the description to win you have to use a simple box with a description and a part number.

Grumpy_Mike:

the ac went into a full bridge rectifier to turn it into dc, thats not my issue

he ac went into a full bridge rectifier to turn it into dc

But then it went through a transformer. DC can not go through a transformer.

You have no resistor in series with the data line and no large capacitor across the LEDs.

Grumpy_Mike:

The symbol trumps the description. If you want the description to win you have to use a simple box with a description and a part number.

the schematic isnt to show specifically what parts im using, it shows how i wired it. im not sure what you though a small box was that had 2 sine wave points and a positive/negative point were while it had a capacitor in parallel with it but it is trying to show ac being converted into dc

Grumpy_Mike:
But then it went through a transformer. DC can not go through a transformer.

You have no resistor in series with the data line and no large capacitor across the LEDs.

the leds already have build in resistors for the data line, would a capacitor madder if it works for most of code but at a certain point it starts to glitch. also they arnt transformers there are no buck converter symbols so i used a transformer and named them buck converters

the leds already have build in resistors for the data line,

No they don’t they have an internal constant current driver. I am talking about the one in the data line to prevent the input signal driving over the supply voltage if it saggs. Without a capacitor your supply can oscillate, this could be caused by drawing too much current from your converters when the software gets to a point of trying to light too many LEDs.

they arnt transformers there are no buck converter symbols so i used a transformer and named them buck converters

Then what you have posted is not a schematic but a pile of crap. Don’t do it again.

If you feel need to use two buck converters, you should connect arduino and ledstrip grouds together. If buck converter is isolating that could mess it up.

I would use single powersource and use capasitor next to arduino.