What kind of connector is here? [Solved]

Hi I need some help. Could any of you name this connection (its for wireless card in toshiba laptop):

Laptop is toshiba satelite L655D - 133 . Part no: PSKINE - 01S00MEN.

PS. I need to buy this card, but I have no idea how its called. Finding only with standard connection.

Anyone?

Maybe if you show another, well focused picture of it ?

That's a connector?

what sort of connection ? Something plugs onto that ?

Sorry I'm not native English speaker.

Here is higher resolution pictures.

http://postimg.org/image/3zaremi1v/

http://postimg.org/image/su0kbezif/

Hope you can name it. As I mentioned before, this connection sorry connector is for laptop wireless card. So wireless card connects into it (maybe wireless/bluetooth combo card, because here is two u.fl antenna connect...ors) . Laptop (toshiba) is ~3 year old. I like open stuff, but never saw laptop wireless card connected to this kind connector. Any ideas?

PS. Photo is taken by my phone. Sorry for bad quality.

It's still hard to tell from your photo what the connector is. If it's a Wifi card, maybe it's mini PCI or mini PCI-E?

https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/mini-pci-mini-pci-e-mini-pci-e-half-height-guide-laptop-wifi-cards

Are you sure that 12 pin connector (called CN690) is the one meant for a Wifi module ?
This commercial link shows a module, telling it is compatible with a Toshiba L655D system.
The module has a mini PCI connector.
Other sites also offer PCI modules for this laptop.

I can't find a specific module - partnumber for this laptop.

Fuzzy picture so it hard to tell but is it similar to one of these connectors:

If so, it takes a 'cable' (ribbon') like one of these:

This call the SlimStack Plug connector

C3.png

That connector is for a MDC card (Modem Daughter Card) - You cannot put a Wifi-card there.

The Black and White wire we see on the pictures, where do they go ? those wires are antenna cables, going to the Wifi-card.

I can see DDR3 RAM in the memory-sockets, telling me that this laptop is pretty darn new. So, the Wifi is mounted from the factory. There is a good chance that the MiniPCI card sits under the Keyboard.

// Per.

Thanks everyone for replay and for all info. Before posting in forum I did use Google and found only mini pci-e wireless cards. And I was confused, because here is no such connector were card suppose to be. But this comment make more clear why, but still...

Zapro:
That connector is for a MDC card (Modem Daughter Card) - You cannot put a Wifi-card there.

The Black and White wire we see on the pictures, where do they go ? those wires are antenna cables, going to the Wifi-card.

I can see DDR3 RAM in the memory-sockets, telling me that this laptop is pretty darn new. So, the Wifi is mounted from the factory. There is a good chance that the MiniPCI card sits under the Keyboard.

// Per.

Per, yes those wires are antennas ( u.fl connectors on the end), but they are not connected anywhere. It looks like antennas suppose to be connected to missing card... Or maybe they are misplaced buy previous fixer. This video clearly shows wireless card under keyboard.

And why I didn't tough about search of disassembly video on Youtube... Thanks Per for pointing right way.

PS. I will post how it goes, then I get this laptop on my hands. It's my friends daughters laptop.

Hi, I got laptop and Per was right. Wifi card was under keyboard. My friend told me what previous fixer had laptop for a mount ( was changing laptop case parts). Most likely he forget were was everything before in such long time... that sentence is bad grammatically.. please fix it..