Basic Alarm System with passwords

This project merges libraries for a LCD menu, keypad, password, eeprom memory,
and flash memory (progmem) to create a functioning security alarm based on the ATMega328P.
The project was constructed on a experimenters board having a solder trace layout in the
breadboard style. The system as built monitors closed contacts on four local zones. I used four
outputs to trigger button contacts on a hacked key fob transmitter, reporting to base system if a local zone is alarming, and a output for local buzzer/beeper. The project uses a 3x4 keypad for user input and a 2x16 LCD for display tasks. The attached file SimpleSecuritySys.zip contains the code file and
LCD menu, keypad, password libraries. The memory libraries should already be part of the Arduino environment. Enjoy.

SimpleSecuritySys.zip (55.5 KB)

Any chance of a circuit diagram please.

It may be a few days until completed. I will work up a diagram and post.

Thank you, appreciated

Finally made a basic circuit diagram, png and pdf formats. Also a txt file with (maybe) better detailed description of the system and operation.

CircuitDiagram.pdf (230 KB)

SimpleSecuritySys.txt (7.67 KB)

justicee:
Finally made a basic circuit diagram, png and pdf formats. Also a txt file with (maybe) better detailed description of the system and operation.

Thanks a lot for that, I am looking forward to having a thorough look through your information