Pulse Capture and Data Acquisition board for Flow Lab

Water flowing through a flow meter makes a pulse. Capturing a timer at the instant the pulse happens allows accurate calibration. This board has an ATMega1284P which has two timers (1 and 3) with capture hardware, four ADS1220 (24bit ADC) and other hardware for flow loop control. I am getting ready to order the first boards, and frankly experience has shown that there will be some problems. I am showing this because sometimes good advice happens...

Project Board Page: http://epccs.org/indexes/Board/PulseDAQ/

Electrical Schematic:

Well, I think I've been over everything enough, I did find a number of things that needed to be changed or fixed, it is sad that the ADS1220 is so expensive otherwise I think it has amazing possibilities. I am only going to populate one ADS1220 on the first board and try to get it to work with a thermocouple. Also now that the overall price (nearly 200$ in small quantity) has had a chance to sink in I am fairly sure this board won't gain much interest, though it did give me a chance to express some ideas that had been festering... it is now time to order the thing.