Does my BOM make sense?

For practice and for getting an idea about PCB assembly prices, I created Gerbers and a BOM. They are based on Sparkfun’s Arduino Pro Mini board. I removed components that I don’t need. See attachment for all files.

The Gerbers I exported using PCBWay_2 layer.cam. For the BOM I used the template that is linked from the article How to Build a BOM (Bill Of Materials) on pcbway.com. Still I am left with various questions:

• What should I put at the top where it says xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxPCS BOM (Sample Bill of Materials)?
  • Did I specify the capacitors and resistors correctly?
  • How does the manufacturer know in which direction to insert the polarized capacitors C13 and C19?
  • For the resonator, I guessed the package based on the spacing of the connections on the board: 3-SMD 0.126" L x 0.051" W (3.20mm x 1.30mm) Does that make sense?

Background: Eventually, I want to create my own boards for the network nodes in my project SAN. They would be built around an ATMega-328PB. I understand that I also need to add an interface for burning the firmware of the MCU. Anyhow, for making my own board, I want to learn KiCAD first.

Gerbers.zip (67.2 KB)

BOM.zip (20.2 KB)

Eagle_project.zip (40.6 KB)