I cannot delete either classrooms or members. Chrome's Developer Tools shows a "502 Bad Gateway" so I believe this is a bug.
- Visit https://create.arduino.cc/plans/chrome-app/settings/members
- Check the circle beside a member's name in the "## Active Members" section .
- Click "DELETE" in the green box that appears.
- Click "DELETE" in the "DELETE SELECTED ACTIVE MEMBER/S" popup that appears.
- The member is deleted from the list.
- The member stays in the list.
- The popup closes but the green box stays.
- Chrome ("Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (32-bit)")
The behaviour is similar when attempting to delete a team via https://create.arduino.cc/plans/chrome-app/settings/teams . In that case, it shows a yellow box containing the text "An error occurred, please try again".
This is the request that 502's: