I have Arduino Mega, but it wont detected on Arduino Uno IDE port
I have tried several steps but it wasn't work
Please help me to solve it, desktop picture attached below
Did you download the Arduino IDE from Arduino's official downloads page?:
If not, then you definitely should uninstall the one you have and download the official Arduino IDE.
If so, try this:
- On the Properties dialog for the COM3 port you have open in the screenshot, click the "Driver" tab.
- Click the "Update Driver" button.
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click the "Browse" button.
- Select the drivers subfolder of your Arduino IDE installation folder (something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\drivers).
- Click the "OK" button.
- Check the box next to "Include subfolders".
- Click the "Next" button.
Hopefully the driver installation wizard will then update your driver to the good one included with the Arduino IDE.
Might be a problem with you cable, did you try using other cable?
try to connect the Arduino mega in some other port