i am trying to upload a program but getting error
Using library Adafruit_Fingerprint at version 1.1.2 in folder: C:\Users\Dogar PC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_Fingerprint
Using library arduino-NVM at version 0.9.1 in folder: C:\Users\Dogar PC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino-NVM
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Due (Programming Port).
You need to scroll the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window up to see the error message that tells you the reason for the compilation failure.
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages" in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button..
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
- Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste (https://lifehacker.com/how-to-copy-cut-and-paste-for-beginners-5801525) the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
If the text exceeds the forum's 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the "Reply" button here, you will see an "Attachments and other settings" link.