Giving a version error when trying to compile the code? How do you update the software?
- When you encounter an error, you'll see a button that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console pane below the Arduino Web Editor's sketch pane. Click that button.
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
- Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste (https://lifehacker.com/how-to-copy-cut-and-paste-for-beginners-5801525) the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
- Click the "Post" button./li]
If the text exceeds the forum's 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the "Reply" button here, you will see an "Attachments and other settings" link.