Anyone know how to power down mfrc522?.
Put a transistor on the ground line and use a digital pin the turn the unit On and Off. :)
Yeah but then I would some kind of sensor to fire up interrupt mini pro and init 4x3 keypad and rc522.
Also this sensor would need to have a low power consumption. Any ideas?
mini pro and init 4x3 keypad and
Not in original question!!! >:(
I guess I could have been a bit more specific Im coding a medium security access control system.
Idea was to swap out the pcb in this cheap chinense electonic safe with protype pcb + mini pro + rc522 + keypad powerd by 4xAA battery series 6V. Coding is almost done only power consumption left and interrupt.
project so far done
* eeprom wear level 1.1 millon eeprom write cycles (1 KB version assuming no cell failures) floating structure 5 rfid user 1 programming card config
* 2 anti clone tricks
* Write to free sector any card in transport config and default keys mifare classic
* Buzzer, led feedback on button press and matching password or random number rfid
* 3 times wrong password 8 sec delay
* progamming mode button press wipe eeprom except wear level counter and marker
* auto reset
Set and clear powerdown bit
28mA reduction :)